Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Llandow Sprint

Jason Plato

Firstly many thanks Mr Site Manager for adding this section teeth.gif

For those who are attending the Llandow Sprint on July 14th , and those also doing the Trackday on 13th , I have confirmed with the circuit that we CAN camp at the venue next to the paddock on the Saturday night - I had a few folk enquire yesterday following their converstions with the circuit owner.

We still have places available for both days , so contact Geoff Pickin - 01633 881837 if you require a booking form , or the circuit direct - 01446 796460 for the trackday - open pit lane at £65 .

The format of the Sprint will be similar to MIRA with plenty of runs for everyone .

Cheers

Dave

Highly recommend Llandow. You just gotta do it !

With the VERY cheap trackday the day before you can have all the practice you like.

I would not be suprised if this turned out to be the Club's favourite sprint venue.

Ex Chairman Roger

Dave

Will camping be available at the circuit on the Friday night as well?

Mrs Kipper and I have booked in at the Oast House in Llantwit Major which is a few miles south of Llandow nearly on the coast. We found this by searching the web so do not have any experience of the place. The Oast House Lodge is situated behind the White Lion Public House in Llantwit Major and seems to have plenty of off street parking. Single room is £31 per night, double £42. Breakfast is extra.

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

I am going with 4X4 and trailor from Wokingham Berkshire. If you want I can collect, but you'll have to pop over and collect it from me after the event.

Andy Mac

teeth.gif Team Langoustine. Hard Core Prawn teeth.gif

There's at least 4 of us from the Fleet/Reading area going (even if Allegro's cheating and towing his car... ;) ). Any more interested in driving up/back together?

Simon

Edited by - simonpa on 2 Jul 2002 14:37:49

Edited by - simonpa on 2 Jul 2002 14:38:18

I competed at Llandow for the first time last weekend in the Midland Auto Club British Sprint Championship round (Not in the Caterham). It is now my favorite sprint venue. You guys are going to have a great day! It is a very technical circuit. For those of you who haven't been there before ........ Saturday attendees will be at a significant advantage. My times were tumbling with each run (and the grin getting wider)

The trackday is apparently full now, but there is a reserve list.

Unfortunately the organisers didn't ask for deposits from anyone, so it is unlikely that people will tell them if they are unable to make it.

So if anyone is not going to make it, could you let the organisers know please, so the people on the reserve list can be notified as soon as possible.

Regards

Daren

Peter ,

It would be great to have you come along , your best bet is to phone Geoff Pickin .The only concern I have ( other than possibly getting my arse kicked wink.gif) is that I think the names of the drivers have to be submitted to the MSA a certain number of day's before the event , like i say - phone geoff , he will let you know ..........

Dave