Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I hate work

Neil_K

I don't usually hate work, per se. It just seems recently that all the idiots have been promoted and are having a "see who can create the most meaningless (and complex) changes to the network" competition! ☹️

I've been in contact with the procurement department to order bigger fans for our office, to enable the poo to be distributed more evenly! *wink*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

The phrase would be SO much better if the excrement hit the football fan.
Oi, watch it Mr 21P, or I'll send the Maidenhead United firm* after you *mad*

As for the excrement: been there, done it... Parked the car on a tree-lined street in Bognor to watch a match a few weeks ago, and was climing aboard to drive home, weight already transferred to hands but feet still on the pavement, when a huuuuuuuuuuge something passed barely an inch in front of my nose and landed SPLOTTT! all over my lap *eek* 😳 *mad* *mad* (I had no idea Sussex cows roosted in trees!). Funny how that warm, damp feeling is, um, pleasant for a brief instant *redface* - anyway, it provided a bit of amusement for the locals (cue chants of "you're s**t and you know you are") as I waddled my bespattered way back into the ground to clean up. *cry*

* ackshually infirm would be more accurate...

*arrowdown*

*wink* nothing...

*arrowup*

Single-time, unfortunately. But the choice is between working unpaid O/T on Friday night or getting paid miserably over the weekend - Still, the overtime of a month of half/full days pretty-much covers the rent which can't be too bad. Alternative view is that it banks a months rent in case I lose my job in the near future...

...shame it also doubles as the toy-fund 😬

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• Area Representative
Now, do I chalk-up the last two saturdays as toy-fund or rent?

Hmmm...

I think tomorrow, the extra "day" on Wednesday evening and both days next weekend will just be compensation for the lack of earnings in August. Or may have to be put into what ever savings are left after the massacre of investments (my pension pot) of the last couple of weeks.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

Gad, am I glad that I've not been saving for a pension over the last few years 😬

I can start now - safe in the knowledge that I've got roughly as much as anyone else set aside (other than the property-owning classes. First against the wall, that lot... *mad* *tongue* *wink*)

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Oh, that's me finished work for the day by the way. Odd that. During the week, I usually work an additional 3-4 hours for exactly the same money. Jeez - I hate the so-called 'professional working day'. Slaving's more like it.

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻