Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Steve Parker Racing

GordonW

First off I'd have to say that Steve's a real character, I've had my X-flow engine built and then rebuilt (unleaded conversion and more power) by him, and I think that just like Roger King what he doesn't know about building great X-flows/engines isn't worth knowing

My X-flow has taken me right across the USA without the slightest problem, plus many miles of embarrasing much more expensive machinary. Its still going strong after 40.000 miles since the rebuild and it still sounds fantastic and goes absolutely great. I know its just how it comes, but a lot of people have commented on the noise my car makes, could be something to do with the tuning or just what's left of the exhaust packing, but Steve built me an exceptional engine, and if I stay with X-flows I'll be going back to Steve Parker Racing.

*thumbup*My old Westfield had a receipt in its history file that confirmed the engine had been built by Steve Parker. It had done a fair few mile when I bought it, I did around 10,000 miles and the subsequent new owner who still keeps in touch has done a further 15,000 miles. It was a 155BHP engine specification and went like hell!

I guess it’s a thumbs up from me!

He was also helpful when I called him to ask a few questions about the engine *thumbup*

1997 HPC

Steve has been very helpful to me with advice over the 'phone with regards to my Xflow rebuild. He has steered me through virtually all aspects of rebuilding/tuning a Xflow powered car, and not even tried to actually sell me something, he even chatted to me for over an hour on his home number, at 10 o'clock at night, after a day's track action!

Top man!

Steve provide me with a 1600 crossflow for my rebuild of a 1969 Lotus 7. He was very helpful a great guy to chat too and also knows a lot about sevens generally and very willing to offer advice and support. Would recommend him without question for seven stuff.