Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various parts - clear out

murph7355

Finally having a clear out of the garage. I have photos of this lot that I'll try and get up on the web next week...I'm genuinely not sure what it's worth, so please feel free to make offers - I put the prices in as guesstimates and won't be insulted by lower (or higher) offers.

High vis weather gear. Roof (OK condition. Sealing felt at the front needs fixing), doors (sound condition. Couple of slightly worn corners and need a good clean. One locating pin missing), sticks (ropey - need stripping back and painting) and hood bag (excellent condition). Would prefer to sell the lot together. 100 quid

Wiper set - motor, arms, wash bottle, tubing, intermittent controller. 13yrs old but worked prior to coming off the car last year. 50 quid

Pair of chrome headlamps. OK condition. Bit of rust round base. Would clean up OK. 40 quid

Heater - old style. Not been used for a while, but worked when it did! 25 quid

Lifeline 1.75l AFFF fire extinguisher and bracket. Body's a bit scratched, but pressure's fine. 25 quid

Pr chrome sill protectors. Decent condition 10 quid

Pr rear fogs. 10 quid

Fuel filler cap, neck and breather for K-series. Cap painted Lotus Norfolk Mustard (has 2 keys) 30 quid

1x spare wheel carrier. Cut so as to be removable. Has number plate light and plate carrier too. 5 quid

Pr black screen stanchions. OK condition 25 quid

Rear view mirror. Couple of scuffs on top edge. 5 quid

MBE ECU (K-series 967). 150 quid

Got your message Stephen. Thanks.

Pictures of all bits up here:

Pictures here...

Stanchions, weather gear, heater and fuel filler sold subject to collection details being sorted. ECU possibly on its way.

Offers welcomed on the rest as it's just taking up space.

Edited by - murph7355 on 14 May 2008 21:38:03