Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Just a note of thanks

Feel like chucking a couple of thank yous about, and am quite sober too (please note!).

So just a word of thanks to the site administrator for administrating this site so well and for making it too enjoyable, frankly. You may have noticed that I'm logged on most working days which is perhaps unhealthy, but life's too short.

I also feel a bit of a tit over the Charles WRX thing - had no idea about scoobies at the time and have no intention of going near one. Still, I'm sure no-one cares too much even if they don't get the (weak) pun on royalty.

So thanks: this is a genuinely friendly, mixed and attractive place to communicate with others. An example: one blatchatter got in touch about a mail I'd sent and when we spoke it was rather like we'd known each other for ages. Strange but welcome I suppose in today's world largely uncommunicative world.

kind regards,

Charles King-Holford

Edited by - Charles WRX on 16 Aug 2000 00:02:49

Well said Charles Charley-Charles.

I too am logged on as much as possible and quite simply I couldn't do without it on those boring days.

P.S. I assume that I become an ArchAngel when I reach 100 posts do I... not that that's the only reason I'm agreeing with Charles. wink.gif

Well said one and all!

I think the whole club is spendid and is getting better month on month.

I bumped into Mike Bees at Harewood Hillclimb a few weeks back and having read his most knowledgable postings over the months, felt that I too knew him as a best chum. Felt a bit of prat really when introducing myself.... strange experience!

The contact system within the club is superb. I did not receive my Low Flying this month(August) and so posted a query on CHAT, but got no response. I also left a message on Julie Richens answer machine. When I got home, Low Flying had arrived in a brown envelope from Julie and I had an E mail from Roger Green on my home system! Bloody marvellous!

Only down side to all this is that I spend too much time on line at work!!!!

Life is too short......

Andrew

• 4 weeks later...