Click here if you are having website access problems ×

LX08 EGY?

Roadru77er

Thats me, thats me *wavey* I've been spotted.

Thanks for the spotted, and thanks for the thumbs up - it made my day. Wasn't concentrating when you passed as looking for the windscreen repair man at homebase. Can you believe it 200 miles on the clock and a huge stone chip already.

Never mind, it was a good excuse to drive round and round in the 7 in my lunch break *cool*

I will keep an eye out for you in the future. *thumbup*

metric grrrrr

It's usually the way it happens with new glass !!

Did you find him ? If you get a choice (check with insurers), try GlasWeld for repairs - better product/quality than AutoGlass !! They will come to you at home too, but do frequent DIY store car parks too. Repairs usually free on comprehensive policy.

Website for SE is here. They do cover the whole country.

7 related photos

Hi SM25T *wavey*,

Cheers for that, I will give them a try. Didn't find the homebase guy in the end.

All I can think is that at least it wasn't the paint (its only a matter of time), or even worse my head - I've been wearing sunglasses ever since *cool*.

I was beginning to wonder if all 7 screens are a bit peppered with chips and its all part of sevening and I should just leave it, but I could get used to these trips out to find a repairman in this weather *wink*.

Thanks again *wink*

metric grrrrr

Nice to see you enjoying your new toy

If not the traffic *thumbdown* or stones *mad*

Was on my way to pick up a lad for his test

Failed *mad* only 4 driving faults "minors" but tried to go up the "buses only 10:00 to 4:00 near the test centre 🙆🏻

Bu99er!...Thats Life!

Thats not too bad. My girlfriend actually hit the test centre wall at the end of her test in Tunbridge Wells *redface*

She did pass at the second attempt though, but she still wonders why I get nervous when the subject of driving the 7 comes up *rolleyes*

metric grrrrr

Ouch - was it an eyesight thing, or a steering thing ?

Picture the scene ....

Can you please read that number plate 67 feet away ?

Which one ?

Over there - the one nearest the wall.

Wall ????????

😬

PS: they are all peppered with small impacts - show up beautifully at night - especially after 24,000 miles ! But - best to get big chips/star cracks repaired, or they will soon spread !

7 related photos

Edited by - Stationary M25 Traveller on 3 Apr 2008 21:04:57