Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5" Side Exit silencer

philwaters

Phil

Im now the proud owner of your exhaust.A couple of questions.My current exhaust is rear exit.Where do i get the triangular bracket for the side exit box?

As i now have have less pipework,will this marginally improve performance.No doubt it will sound better and louder !?

Do you want a cheque posting ,if so address please or paypal?

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for winning *smile*

If you mean the bracket that attaches to the side of the car, just in front of the rear wing - like this picture shows, I can stick the old one in it as I had to have a new larger one made to cope with my new silencer.

As for performance, when I fitted it to my 1.6 X/flow I felt I got some more torque, but that have been a trick of the nicer exhaust note 😬

Paypal would be great - I think I sent an invoice this morning, although I'm never really sure what I'm doing on these things....

Phil Waters

Check my location *smile* - I'm in Reading, Berkshire although I travel to Basingstoke in Hampshire each day - but that's further away from your 'north'ish' location.

If you can get down to collect then just PayPal me the final amount without the postage cost and I'll sort eBay out to say you've paid. If you want me to post it to your eBay address then just do the amount on the invoice and I'll get it packaged up - if you let me know what you prefer to do I can get it wrapped tonight ready for posting tomorrow if required.

Phil Waters

Phil

Will sort out paypal to include post and packing as per invoice.As its my office address could do with it arriving between 9 and 5 on a weekday,so if you get payment through and post it tomorrow,it should arrive friday.Incidentally,did you ever have problems getting through the noise tests at scrutineering with the box.?

Steve