Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trackday at Goodwood 25/2 places for sale

ziplobb

I know of two trackday slots at Goodwood for a private hire on the 25/2

A group of us from the Isle of Wight have hired the circuit direct from Goodwood & they will supply the marshalls. The day will mainly consist of novice drivers in all types of vehicles but I and Wightskipper will be there in our 7's along with Dizz & maybe one or two others as support.

A couple of the lads cannot make it and want to sell their slots at £200 - there will be no more than 30 cars attending. Its a private affair and my role here is to advertise the slots on behalf of the lads that need to re-coup the cost. I can put you in touch direct and provide more information about who is orgainising it & if anyone is concerned about dealing with unknowns I can broker it - I am entirely trustworthy.

Most of them are youngsters in Civics/Scoobys (not CHAVS) etc and have little track experience BUT they are not HEROES or Louis Hamiltons and we had a day like this in November without incident and TBH you were lucky to see/overtake many cars. The day may not suit die hard trackday fans or racers !!

If you want any info post here or email

jai@arnoldheallimited.wanadoo.co.uk

Come to Wighblat 08 and have a slice of my birthday cake

Edited by - ziplobb on 12 Feb 2008 15:57:04

Ziplobb

I’d like one of these slots please... but as Richyd, my only concern is noise.

I have an 1800SS with 4 into 1 and a newish non cat standard Caterham 6” silencer.

Last year it measured 93db @ 4500rpm at Dunsfold and 101db at Brands whilst giving a healthy ‘blip’. OK do you think?

they are very very very strict

you WILL NOT allowed to be run if too loud & there are no refunds !!

the limit is 98db static - I measured 94 in my standard 1.8 k - they measure at 3/4 of the rev limit - I took this straight out of my build manual - I can get the exact terms and post them here later.

Come to Wighblat 08 and have a slice of my birthday cake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...