Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MB Mag wheels (6x13") with ACB10s

Simondann111s

I have a set of MB magnesium wheels with ACB10s that I'd like to swap of either Minilights or the current Caterham pattern wheels. They are 6x13" De-Dion fitment. front tyres about half worn, rears need replacing if you want road use from them (probably have another trackday left in them).

Reason for the swap is simple, my spare set of wheels (minilights) use different wheel nuts and I don't wnat to have to carry a second set of nuts as well as wheels.

I'll include the nuts for the MB wheels in the deal, and will be looking for a clean set of 6x13" wheels with new or very nearly new ACB10s.

Email me if your interested.

Simon,

I have a set of very clean 6 and 7 minilites (KN Minators) with 048's (fronts shot but the rears have approx 4mm I think on them).

If you don't get your exact offer I would appreciate it if you could consider mine, you could keep your ACB10's, fronts at least, as I wouldn't want them plus a bit of cash your way I guess.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for the interest. I think I'd better set my stall out a bit better.

I don't need to sell these wheels, but would prefer not to carry around two different types. I'm not looking to spend money making up the balance either.

If the deal I'm offering is not a goer, then fine I'll keep what I have now. Sorry but I CBA with the hassel of changing tyres or buying new ones ahead of when I had planned (March next year).