Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Another shedder falls...

Delbert

The lure of the secret , never to be mention "other chat room" lures another from the test area.

Other than that brave fellow Boonie others take the poisoned Detachable Momo and get the password to the hallowed Forum where ideas on a higher plane are discussed much in the manner of the commons Tea Room

So farwell Mr Arse Bailey, soon you will have the key to the executive toilet and will never again Parp or mention a Camel Hoove in the lowly shed.

Lest we forget

Rossybee

Tam

ChrisB

*wavey* 😬

life is too short to dance with ugly women

Meanwhile in Dafence against the Dark Arts

Professor Davis is promoting the use of Inflatable Hedgehogs to repel those that can only be refered to by initials the AOs .............

Meanwhile the Death Eaters patrol the other houses and plant false answers in Tech Talk to confuse the half bloods who own VX engines etc

managed to get that item to me on time *thumbup* *thumbup*

PUPPY 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

Just noticed that the grooming that the dark side undertake to turn younger shedders 😬 😬 😬

Edited by - Delbert on 4 Aug 2007 11:24:58

Delb - it's most kind of you to cogitate on my behalf, but I'm hoping I'm sorted. Afterall wouldn't you expect someone with a Grade 1 CSE to be well equipped in these situations!! ..

So ... following the initial rage ... I ruminated ... then put a plea out to a local friend and he's going to make them up before we leave this evening (providing he gets back from Wales in time!!). *thumbup* *tongue*

OOoohhh a magic box ...!?