Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R400 PWR- Stelvio Pass, Italy, Saturday 21st July around 5pm.

Ken Y

You- Lime Green R400 without w/screen, no helmet, ascending from North Side about 1/3 of the way up, just below the treeline...

Me- Dark Blue Maserati Quattroporte on the way down... I waved, but you sailed past at speed!

Pug Graphite and Bare Carbon R400

Edited by - ken y on 25 Jul 2007 16:13:29

Hi Ken Y *smile*

Yepp, Markie is right - it was me!!! I just spent two days driving the passes for the sheer blazes of it! Ab Fab! Weather brill. Made a great change from wet old UK. 30 deg and white fluffy clouds. Roads - Wow! R400 - perfect partner - does what it says on the tin!

Did two loops of Stelvio/Umbrail on Sat pm. Up at 0700 Sunday for a 200 mile mountain blat south and back to Prad in a big loop. Wooooo Hooooooooo!

I think I did see a blue Mazzer. Were you out there from the UK? It's a long way.

On my way home on Monday, called in for a few damp laps of the 'Ring.

Best weekend I've had on yonks. I'll call it my summer holiday!!

Keep on Blattin' 😬

6SpeedManual *smokin*

*tongue*There's no such thing as too much BHP per Ton 😬

I had four days of business to do in Aix En Provence, so drove down via the Millau Bridge, Montpellier -> Aix, then back via Monaco, Lake Como, Stelvio Pass, Lech, Stuttgart, Strasbourg, Reims and Boulogne.

Takes a bit longer, but sure beats SleazyJet!

Just got the Mazzer. I know own the only three-week old Quattorporte with 4,000 miles on the clock. Car didnt miss a beat, and I can confirm its 167mph top speed *wink*

Edited by - Ken Y on 29 Jul 2007 18:15:25

Alpine roads and 7s work well together. Today I was talking my friend with a W*******d about my trip and we are considering a special excursion/long weekend to Italy and Austria. Maybe next Spring. Trailer the transit sections and unload the fun cars when we see the mountains!

MegaBlat!

6SpeedManual *smokin*

*tongue*There's no such thing as too much BHP per Ton 😬