Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What have I forgotten

Myles

Right, driving down to the parents tomorrow evening - picking up the 7 the next day from near Chelters and MOT'ing it on Saturday.

I have remembered to pack the steering-wheel, the battery (!), the garage keys, the immobiliser fob (and spare). I've updated the speedcam database in the satnav, brimmed the tank in the tintop, packed clothes and the minimum number of tools needed to refit the battery...

...must be something I've not thought of. Hmmm *confused*

I bet I'll leave the Mancilla blood-sausage and Fontina cheese that I picked up for my mother (oh the joy! A palindromic price and palindromic change from a £20 note! *cool*). If I don't leave it in the fridge in the flat, I'll leave it in the fridge at work - almost certainly... *rolleyes* *nono*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

If you're going to see mother ... i hope you've saved up the last 3 months dirty laundry to take to her? You'll be forgiven of course on presentation of a half wilted bunch of flowers you robbed from a grave on the way there because you forgot to stop at the petrol station to buy her some! *tongue*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Suncream. That's what I forgot.

MOT passed with a non-cat exhaust *cool*

I'll see if the Kiwi will deign to communicate with me tomorrow. Need to work out if it's worth me fitting a passenger seat (or at least taking one back up North...) *wink*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

The seat is packed - as is the pax half-door. Unfortunately, I never got around to sorting out the fasteners for the HD after the Winter 2005 rebuild - I'll leave that detail (and ponder what to do for a pax aeroscreen until it becomes relevant...)

And I didn't forget the sunscreen - I just packed it out of sight and out of mind. So now I've got about three years supply of the stuff... Looks like I'll need it today though.

Right - more boy-scout challenges (packing the seven) to solve before lift-off around 2PM.

See you on the flip-side... *wavey*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻