Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lowflying back issues from Belgium to Haywards Heath

Slider7

Not in a hurry, ... but I need to get 48 Lowflying back issues (10 kg) from Belgium to the Haywards Heath area.

I'm located near Ghent, only 10 minutes away from the E40 motorway, which you'll probably take when passing through Belgium back to the UK. Could meet on service area, so no detour is needed.

Thanks in advance ...

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Don't know if it is any help but I m going to Bruge on 16 December. I don't know my Belgian geography that well so i don't know how far away it is. We are off there shopping so if it is a fair distance SWMBO may not be too happy about it. I live in Horsham which is about 20 minutes from Haywards heath so if it helps let me know.

Thanks for the offer Duncan ... *thumbup*

Brugge is approximately 40 km's from where I live ... so not too far (but then again, nothing is in our small country 😬) ... depending on your schedule I could deliver them to Brugge or you could drop by for a cup of coffee/thee or some Belgian beer if you want 😬 ... Ghent (Gent) is also a nice city to visit ...

Just let me know what you would prefer ... *wink*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Slider,

I will need to be careful because thinking about it not only will SWMBO be with me but so will the mother in law and the Geneva Convention means that it would be illegal for me to subject you to her.

I will drop you an email from home and we can sort something out. After all we havea couple of weeks.

Have replied, but after receiving your (2nd) mail yesterday, I replied again ... but now to both addresses.

Hope this one came through OK *confused*

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Duncan (& sorry I kept you waiting).

It was a pleasure meeting you and the missus *wink*

Hope you had a good time in Brugge despite the rather bad weather ...

Thanks for the offer Quirin *wink*

The Lowflyings however are allready in the UK as I write this ... but thanks anyway *thumbup*

Your offer might come in handy in the future though, since I'm planning to sell some more stuff 😬

Cheers

Edited by - Slider@7 on 16 Dec 2006 22:31:37