Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Motoring books for sale

Mango 7

Can be collected from Penn Sevens or from Hillingdon near Uxbridge, or posted (in which case postage costs will be added to the price)

All in good nick (imho)

When the Flag Drops by Jack Brabham, Signed by Jack Brabham, Hardback with dust jacket (with a 'clean tear in the d/j). Publ 1971 £20 SOLD

Challenge me the Race by Mike Hawthorn. Motoraces Book Club version (hardback) with dust jacket. £8 SOLD

Round the Bend (Hardback book of Brockbank cartoons) 1959 edition. £10

Lotus and Caterham 7 Racers for the Road by John Tipler Hardback with dust jacket. £10 SOLD

Stirling Moss's Motor Racing Masterpieces Softback, barely opened I'm afraid, £7

The Land Beyond The Ridge Roy Battson (Slim hardback with dustcover) 60 years of motorcycling - memoir publ in 1974. £10

The Story of the RAC International Rally by Phil Drackett, Hardback with dust jacket, Publ 1980 £8

The Grand Prix Book of Motor Racing Quotations by Eugene Webber. Hardback with dust jacket, Publ 1995 £8

The Other Side of teh Hill, Betty Hill with Neil Ewart. Publ 1978. Hardback with dust jacket £8

Healey bound Autocar reports publ 1983. Hardback with plastic coated dust jacket. Tests and Autocar reports relting to Healeys and Austin Healeys from 1945 to 1976. £8.

Or £45 plus p and p for the lot (except the sold John Tippler, Mike Hawthorn and Jack Brabham books!).

Jeff 07831.606272 or e mail me via the profile.

Thanks

Edited by - Mango 7 on 18 Nov 2006 21:43:53