Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Body mods

Gary G

How much would I have to pay for a proper conversion from flared to cycle wings including new side-skins and respray. (Excluding the cost of new wings/indicator/headlamp supports etc)? And who is best to do the job?

C7 GARid=red>

Traitor? I think he who doesn't turn up to one of the Blat's of the Year coz he's got to hang out with some kids is more deserving of that title!! wink.gif

Not sure if it's the best way to invest in my car, but I'm just looking at the options for now.

C7 GARid=red>

Someone shut him up. No, I'll just start up my x-flow, that'll drown out this infernal K-series appreciation wink.gif

How are you getting on with the new baby Anthony?

besides....cycle wings are crap. And Ks for that matter tongue.gif

K7 ACTid=green>

teeth.gif

Edited by - al crickmore on 4 Mar 2002 16:05:16

Anthony,

Main reason being that after yesterday's blat I realised that my car is still more capable than I am, so no need to upgrade engine/car just yet, but a new look would be nice.

C7 GARid=red>

My car was converted from Clamshells to cycles for the previous owner 2 years ago by Caterham. The job was done properly including reskin and respray. I was told the conversion cost just over £1500 but there is no documentation to support this. Hope this is of help.