Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A very lucky spotted

bosshogg

Many thanks to Martin for spotting me yesterday night. Being my birthday i decided to go for a blat after work, and headed off up the fosse way *cool*. Got to a nice straight just before northleach roundabout and thought i would overtake the TT in front of me *tongue*...floored the throttle (ok maybe a bit too enthusiastically) and 😳 twang! slowed down to a stop throttle pedal limp *confused*. So i pulled over took of the bonnet, confirmed throttle cable snapped. Opened boot cover to look for something to bodge with, one can tyre weld, one pair sandals (cool obviously, not the beardy type). Hmm. Then sound of nice car slowing down, looked up Noble stopped, door opens. Whats the problem says the kind gentleman so i told him. I've got one in the garage and i live 5 minutes away i'll be back in 15. And to cut a long story short he was, with tools!! So thanks again Martin, hope to see you about. (Ok, only been L7C member for about a month so hadn't been made aware that i should be carrying a spare! along with clutch i gather.) *thumbup*