Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Silver/Grey, Wiltshire.

manningpaul

• Area Representative

Going past our house in a line of traffic this morning around 8:45, north into Seend.

Roof down in the pouring rain *thumbup*

Hope you didn`t get stuck at the Bell crossroads for too long.

Hi,

Had just left home 5 mins ago and was on way to trackday at keevil. it was brill after the track had dried 7 I will be going back.

Funniest bit watching my son trying to put umberella up just before it started pouring then me driving the last quarter mile at 15mph under umberella! 😬 😬 😬

CharlieD

• Area Representative

Charlie,

Guessed that you were possibly at Keevil, as when I walked out into the garden later I

could hear the cars.

Thought for a moment that someone had pinched my car *eek*- titanium silver/ no spare wheel same as yours.

• Area Representative

Wow I really don`t know what to say!!

This is the first time I have seen the thread re my 1400 supersport being stolen, I was without computer access for some time and as some of you know wasn`t too well around then.

Can`t believe how much and how many of you helped trying to track it down at the time.

THANKS *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

The car never turned up, was parked right under CCTV cameras driven out of car park and even though we narrowed down the time it was stolen to within two hours it took Transport Police two weeks to get from Southampton to Andover to pick up the tape. Had competition cut out, full cage so climbed in from top and very narrow f/glass race seat, not the easiest thing to jump in and roar off down the road.

Many thanks again to all who helped at the time. (now running 1800K)

Paul