Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quaife ATB LSD Bulk Purchase

WILL FLY

It's a 10% - 20% discount accross the board, I already have one other order for an English axle ATB, the price will be discounted from the normal price for an English axle ATB. Th prices quoted were for a sierra diff which is what I've got.

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying smile.gif

I may be interested for a 1997 k series de-dion, can you tell me if it would be just a case of old diff out new one in.

ie does the new one come with the casing in the de-dion version or will I have to take the diff apart and put the new gears etc in?

If it is the latter what would the likely cost be of getting it fitted professionally?

Andy

Andy

you have three options,

1. fit the unit into your existing diff yourself, requires knowledge of diffs and how to set them up.

2. get a man like Phil Stewart at RRT to do it, about 100 quid using your existing diff.

3. buy another diff from Phil Stewart (poss different ratio if you want) and he'll fit the ATB to that, cost 200 + VAT

All of the above are in addition to the cost of the ATB unit.

Roy

Can all of those who've replied to this thread please mail me at roy.booth@reuters.com with details of their level of commitment, I need to finalise this order soon. We can do ATBs for all types if diffs including 7" Sierra and English.

Roy