Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oulton Park Track Day

Jude

I've got 2 green session places up for sale at the club track day at Oulton Park on Tuesday 28th June. It's on the International (Full) Circuit.

Entry Fee is £165 with free instruction if you want it.

Noise Limit of 105db

Contact me via my profile if interested.

Thanks

Geoff *smile*

I'd better bring my cheque book for the passenger rides then as when Carolyn isn't riding with me she'll be trying to blag as many as possible 😬

My sister lives in Chester and is going to pop down late morning to see what I get up to - but she has made it clear she's not getting in the car *tongue*

She has just told me that it should be 23-24 degrees there tomorrow so *thumbup*

Tyre rack is on and loaded up for its first use since I got it from Rob Margel at the weekend - took it for a quick blast this evening to see what it felt like at speed - heavy at the back and a bit light at the front (no surprises there!) so leaving at 5am to have a gentle run up. What with the weather and all the preparation it kind of feels like going on Le Sept - guess this will have to do for me for this year....

Oops - sorry Geoff, just read on the forms that I was supposed to have sent them back before the day 😳

Year In The Club DVD Part 2 OUT NOW CLICK HERE TO ORDER