Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SUPERSPRINT

DAVID L

Further to my ad "SPECIAL SEVEN WANTED" The helpful advice that I've been getting says that I want a SUPERSPRINT, Carbs and with cycle wings. Not a Q. Anyone out there that wants to sell said item?. Big bag of cash waiting for a really special example! Get in touch via this page or my mobile 07768 00 44 00. DAVID L

Edited by - DAVID L on 9 Mar 2001 17:20:42

Yep, I could be parted from mine if you asked nicely. 40 Webers, Side exit exhaust, cycle wings, leather seats, hi-visibility weather gear, 5 speed, dedion and only 9500 miles, reg. April '93. Hope you like black though.

I wouldn't even want a large bag of cash - only around 10,950:00 ukp. Only downside [yes there is always one, that's why one never ends up with the "perfect" car], it's on a Q reg.

Get back to me if you're interested. I live in Somerset if you want to have a look, my number is in the back of Low Flying as an AO for Somerset and Wessex.

Oh bugger, everything perfect, except the Q plate. I forgot to transfer this detail from my original spec. Sorry, ever the optimist that I am I really hope to find a non Q. If you need the reason it's that my company will be advertising and maybe sponsoring the beast and we have our own series of plates. (It is a company that sell vinyl records and our plates are all *33 RPM (get it)) so now you know why I am an awkward sort of chap! Ta anyway. DAVID L