Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage flooring - SOLD

Drumster

These PVC tiles were purchased from COBA Europe via eBay and they were advertised as industrial tiles and are similar to the Swisstrax flooring you’ll see in race paddocks.

P1040716.JPG.8328efea07ecaca39d300b7a2cdfed0d.JPG

Top view

xlarge_P1040717.JPG.ca936cd8f7555b5e3338fc5ad17c7c44.JPG

Bottom view

There are 69 black and 67 blue tiles and there are a further 3 black and 4 blue but each of these have been cut into ¾ and ¼ tiles.

There are also 9 ramps.

If laid 8 x 17 tiles (total 136) they would cover an area 2.4m x 5.1m See picture below:

garagefloor.JPG.4705045df9d59dfc4d4a0927a7a6c7be.JPG

Purchased originally for a single garage but they now look a little lost in a double garage. As I can’t seem to find any similar matching tiles I’m replacing them with strong rubber tiles.

P1040713small.JPG.79277cbb55975bb1c8a028e5afcbcecc.JPG

Good condition but would benefit from a clean.

£100 collected from East Sussex

Where are you getting your new flooring from - I am about to buy some for my new garage - was going for standard black (recycled car tyre based) product - the same as they have on the floor at Sevens and Classics.  I need enought for about 90m2 

I will ask my brother if he is interested in your existing flooring as he has a single with his Superlight in, and your is more than enough for that, and I will let you know.

Hi Matt,

That's where my new floor is coming from after a recommendation from Andy Noble. Speak to Tom Staden (mention my name if you like, my floor just 25sq.m is being delivered Friday) at PAF Systems on 01933 403555, he has been very helpful.

Price of the re-cycled car tyre flooring is £3.60 per tile and £2.50 per ramp. Tiles are 500mm but cover 470mm x 470mm after interlock. You might be able to secure a better price with the size of your garage.

Chris

Concrete paint is good but if I put tiles under the seven wife would think I'd gone of my rocker bad enough when came back from amenity center with  a big rug put in garage drive seven on told her saved me wearing knee pads     Especially as her nice new Honda has to sit out in the rain     And it is a large double garage         Derek