Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Gaming steering wheels and flight sim controllers and Sylvanian Families John Lewis Shop

prangerman

I have cleared out the following from the loft and cupboards:

1. Logitech Wingman Formula Force (force feedback) steering wheel. USB/Serial connections. 

Cost c.£119 new. Looking for £40.

2. Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel for PS3 (adapters are available online for PS4), with advanced force feedback, sequential shift gearstick, wheel-mounted gear shifter, two pedals and dual clamping system.

This steering wheel is unused and in it's original box. I think I bought it ahead of buying a PS3 which I didn't, in the event, buy.  *wobble*

Looking for £35

3. F1 SIM - Racing Sim Digital steering wheel. Plug and play. This is not force feedback but is a beautiful piece of precision engineering. The steering wheel is in leather and would not be out of place in a Seven! 

The steering column and pedal box and pedals are in metal and sit on a two-piece wooden base in the shape of an F1 cockpit which needs to be clamped to a table or stable base. Even if you don't use it for gaming, attach it to your coffee table for the next motorsport event you watch on TV. *driving*  *drink*

Cost £150 new. Looking for £40.

4. CH Products Pro Throttle; Rudder/car pedals; force feedback Joystick. These are quite old (compatible with Windows 95!) with serial port connections. The throttle and joystick buttons and switches are programmable. 

All in boxes.

These cost some £300 in total. Looking for £30 for the package.

5. Sylvanian Families John Lewis shop. Not mine but bought for my daughter...

This is new, unused and in it's box. A good present for a daughter, or niece for Christmas. This was a special edition and cost £70. Looking for £35.

I'd prefer collection from Orpington given the weight and bulk of most of the items, though GONADS is possible as is delivery to SE London or North Kent. If you want postage it will be at cost.

Peter