Click here if you are having website access problems ×

4-2-1 Exhaust system ** Now Sold**

PhilKing

As described above, but  this is the exhaust of my SLR 1.8K series which I have changed for new Powerspeed system. This is a complete system with primaries, collector and silencer. The silencer is branded Techcraft Motorsport Mega Flow, I can provide dimensions if required. I have packed the silencer myself and has been tested at 98db on the car.

The reason I changed the exhaust were many, but one key point was, in my opinion the 4 primaries pipes going into the collector are too loose a fitting. Some might be happy with it, but feel the system needs a bit of work to expand / flair the primaries slightly to get a better fit tolerance. Happy for anyone to come over and see the system, it is used and all pipes are discoloured, but the silcener is still quite shiny photo's can be sent on request until I find out how to upload.

I have tried to reflect the condition in price, but open to offers

£250.00 complete unit collection in Purley, Surrey or can send via courier for £10 extra.

Thanks

Phil

Hi Nick

I have a couple of people who have expressed an interest, but not confirmed yet, although will let them review the pictures for a little while. It is not dented at all, the silencer is in good condition and none of the pipe work is damaged or dented. I can send photo's, just wanted to be completely honest in the issue with the primaries to collector, I feel it needs work for the exhaust to be A1.

I will let you know if they proceed, will let them have a little while as just sent over the photo's.

Cheers 

Phil