Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough testing photos

IanJ

Thanks to Derek for organising a massively useful and thoroughly enjoyable day at Curborough.  Such a shame that you couldn't participate.

Also thanks to Rob and Richard for all of their invaluable advice.

After a couple of laps in my passenger seat Mike opted to spend the rest of the day taking photos which he's uploaded here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=3AE39B80D0CD7CB8%211090&cid=3AE39B80D0CD7CB8

Hi res versions of specific photos are also available on request - just PM me me and I'll put you in touch with Mike...

Hi Ian,

Great pics! Just checking, are we OK to download a few of the photos to use on facebook etc?? (as an ex photographer of 25 years only courteous to ask...).  If so what's Mike's surname for crediting.....??

Yes, thanks Derek - awesome day. Shame you couldn't drive yourself. I was on the receiving end of some great tuition from Richard... probably the best driver instruction I've had! Certainly know's his stuff and conveys his thoughts in a very concise, and enthusiastic manner. Brings out whatever dormant ability you have brilliantly - 10 out of 10 for that....!!

Went into this very half heartedly as I've had to miss a few sprints and hill climbs I'd of liked to of done but came out buzzing. Can't wait  to see if it translates into better times at Curbs 2....

*driving*

Nice one all

Cheers

Mark