Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Westfield project

Ed White

I've had this a couple of years and it doesn't look like I'll get it done. Its an early Westfield SE chassis, brand new. That's the live axle version. The axle case is in the chassis, having had the four link mounts welded to it. Its sitting on solid four link rods with no other rear suspension. The front suspension is all there. All four wishbones, bilstein shock absorbers and a 2.4 ratio quick rack. I also have the front hubs and second hand calipers. The chassis has never been built into a complete car. Its been painted gloss black and had all the aluminium paneling fitted. It has a full set of bodywork with it in a dark blue with a silver stripe down it.  Its was removed as the chap built a hot rod on the chassis. There is the body tub, nosecone, long front wings (clams) and bonnet. No windscreen or pillars. Basically its a good start towards building a lovely car for the summer or for trackdays. Its not built. It has no logbook. Its not MOT'd. If I haven't mentioned parts, assume they aren't there please. Collect from near Derby. Cash on collection.  I've checked the chassis number and its marked as a "SE" and "88" so 1988. Hope this helps. Any more questions, or if you need pics, please ask. Total bargain at £750 FIRM