Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Introduction to sprinting day - huge thanks

Silverback

Wanted to say a huge thank you to all those involved with organising, running and supporting the day.

I really enjoyed getting a peak into the world of sprinting, the drive back in biblical conditions is a distant memory and I seem to be spending a lot of time on man maths around making the car, and myself, eligible to take part in the future.

I was one of the early volunteers to provide some copy for low flying, so a more detailed write up of the day to come.

Thanks again, Matthew

• Area Representative

Just like to associate myself with the comments above regarding those who organised and ran the day, especially Graham and Paul.

Apparently one of my medications is on wada's prohibited list so I'm hoping I'll be able to get a licence.

Many thanks again. 
Ivan

I'd like to add my heartfelt thanks to all who provided their time and expertise to organise such a fantastically enjoyable and informative day.

I'm already working my way through a list of things to buy and jobs to do with the goal of making at least one of the Curborough sprints this year.

Special thanks to Shaun for the demo ride which was astonishingly quick even in slippery conditions and confirmed the steepness of my learning curve just in case I was in any doubt before!