Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lost membership of all (2) area groups (just me???)

Benedict.

Not sure if this has just affected me or not, but last time I looked (albeit a while ago) I was subscribed to 2 area groups: Leics/Notts/Derbs and Warks-North(Bear7s).

When I looked earlier today, I had non listed and had to resubscribe to both.

I certainly didn't remove them deliberately and so just thought I'd mention it in case it's happened to others, and they're missing AO emails.

Cheers, Ben

(edited. for. punctuation.)

TADTS...

Must have been a glitch. I've just looked you up on the AR database and you are still listed as being a member of Leics, Notts & Derbys but also signed voluntarily to include Bears 7s - Warks North updates too.

See you at the Bear 7s meet tomorow night!
Giles

Hi Giles,

I think I'd already rejoined by the time I posted the above and confirmed my attendance tomorrow. Unless there are 2 different places that one affiliates onesself to areas?

No big deal anyhow...

Weather looking *smokin* for tomorrow *biggrin*

• Support Team

At the moment there are 2 places that record you as having joined an area. One on the old website which manages the emailing to you from the area rep and one on the new website that shows events, etc. in your profile for the areas you have joined.

There is an onging project to move the "email area members" function to the new website so that "joining" an area has more functionality. We'll announce the changes properly once they are ready.

Shaun