Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Klunk? At Ribblehead .

Trotsky

Hi Trotsky, nice to meet you too *wavey*

Managed to avoid the hay wagon but picked up a couple of caravans *cry*

Fantastic blat, started at 06:30 this morning and got home at 18:30 this evening. 300 miles of blatting bliss through the Peak District, Pennines and finally the Dales. *smokin*

Regards,

Giles

Excellent, a good day had by all, the chap with me is my postman! We were doing some express deliveries 😬 he's also an old friend and has been after a run out for ages but never had the chance before today , the excellent 'ish' weather and superb driving rds made for a top day out,catching up with you was a bonus, always nice to bump into another 7 *thumbup* just shy of 200 miles of blatting for us as relatively local. Certainly closer than Shropshire! Hope to see you up that way again some time, I'm often about *smile*

Edited by - Trotsky on 9 Sep 2013 00:52:57

That explains the Royal Mail beanie - he looked like he was enjoying himself. I wonder if he could persuade his boss that he would be faster on his round if he had a seven fitted with a roof box! Got to be worth a try 😬

Will definitely be back in the area again soon, hopefully before the weather changes. It was nice to be back in God's own county as per my youth *smokin*

Will post before the next blat and hopefully meet up again *thumbup*

Regards,

Giles