Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Saab 9-3

rynicolson

Ok... nearly sold this car 3 months ago but glad i didn't as its been needed since! FULL RECENT photos available to anyone by e mail.

Saab 9-3 Vector 2.2 TDi 2003

Car will be in London by the end of the coming week.

152k miles (mainly motorway).

MOT to end April 2014. Taxed to end June 2013.

Metallic Silver grey.

2 Owners from New.

Half leather Cream interior.

ABS, Air Con, single disk CD, Cruise control.

Aero suspension package.

Blackberry phone system with blue tooth

Exceptional tow car with tow bar and electrics.

Saab Floor mats.

Fire extinguisher.

Regularly maintained with new rear disks and pads, and n/s caliper v recently.

Other recent work includes:

New boost control solenoid valve, new EGR valve, new vacuum pipes, front brake pads and disks, intercooler, front and rear springs. 2 x new tyres within 1500 miles.

Oil /filter Change 6k miles ago

The car has the following faults: small dent close to the fuel filler. Small dent the size of a thimble to the rear bumper. Front badge enamel is peeling and usual stone chipping to bonnet. Front o/s fog light damaged, and spoiler scratched, undertray removed. No signs of rust however. Car tracks perfectly but steering wheel offset slightly - I have just towed 200 miles with no problems (unless I now get an unwanted speeding ticket - this car and my se7en on a minno will tow straight at illegal limits) APPARENTLY!

£995

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. MY INSURANCE EXPIRES IN A WEEKS TIME SO I WANT TO SELL BY THEN. I AM GOING ABROAD SO NEED TO MOVE THE CAR. HP CLEAR.

Cheers Richard

M: 07584 250203

Edited by - rynicolson on 10 Jun 2013 00:47:21

Provisionally sold to a club member (he may hate it tomorrow morning when he collects!)... I had some offers from London's finest immigrants (I am not being racist here, where else do you find a chippie, sparkie or plumber) but I do like dealing with someone who seems decent and is a se7ener and I assume I don't need to go to the bank with him to check the quality of his "notes (£)"....