Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OT: Baby and child related bits and toy for sale

prangerman

We'll consider sensible offers for any of the items listed below or job lot offer for all or part. Photos available by email as I haven't bothered yet to learn how to upload to BC *redface*:

Given the size of the items, collection or GONADS preferred.

Baby Dan Sleep 'n' Safe travel bed side. Stops lil'un falling out the side of the bed - £24.99 new - £12.00

Mamas and Papas 'Amelia' Cot with top changer (instructions and all parts included). Wooden and in very good condition- £150 new - £75

BabyBjorn Bouncing Chair (birth to 2yrs) - £70 new - £30

John Lewis Stair Gates (2) - beech with metal fittings - £34.00 new - £20

Toy Kitchen Set - cooker (with sounds), washing machine, iron and board - £15

Toy Sylvanian Family 'John Lewis' set - new and unopened - £55. Would make a good birthday or Easter present for the little lady in your life.

Britax 'Rock-a-Tot' baby car seat - not isofix - (birth to 13kg - about 9-12 months) with rain cover - £15

2x Britax Duo Plus Isofix car seats - (approx. 8 months to 4 years old) - £30 each (cost c. £140 new) [ONE SOLD]

Peter (and no *nono*, I didn't use these for my own use before the NW Kent lot pipe up from their alcohol infused dozes *tongue*)

Edited by - prangerman on 17 Mar 2013 21:30:59

Edited by - prangerman on 18 Mar 2013 10:18:23

• 1 month later...

I'll take the second britax duo car seat. My wife will come in and get it as before in the next couple of weeks if that's good?

Not sure I still have your contact details oif you BM me them I'll get her to call and arrange. ..

• 6 months later...