Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various Items

bluenose

• Area Representative

Draper Air Jack, 3 tonne lift. Used but functions OK. Same as this here £20 + P & P

Ford Laser Alloy 6 x 13" (Very similar to RS Alloy Tatty. Donation to NTL + P&P

Gunsons Sparktune Dwell/voltage Test Meter. I have has this for years and can't remember ever using it. Boxed. Donation to NTL + P & P

Miele 274i Vacuum Cleaner, no hose but fully functioning, comes with 3 new bags. donation to NTL + P&P

Pine bathroom cabinet, single mirrored door. Perfect condition. Donation to NTL collection only or Gonads. NW Kent

Post on here if you want the jack. Other items just blatmail me a donation figure and I will reply if excepted.

Nick

Edited by - bluenose on 8 Apr 2012 12:20:32

• Area Representative

Jack sold to BB.

You missed a trick Ian, could have taken all items this afternoon to save me taking them to the tip.

Quoting Ian B: 
Quoting bluenose: 
Draper Air Jack, 3 tonne lift. Used but functions OK. Same as this here £20 + P & P

Ohh "Mitsubishi Shogun" I'll need some things to fill up the soon to be cleared garage *eek* *tongue* *wink*

For a Shogun - you will only need if you get a puncture 😬 - But if its the LR then you will get plenty more opportunities to utilise this jack - the list is in fact endless - as in the picture *tongue*

http://www.care4car.com/productimages/9595draper%20jack%202%20200.jpg

What ever Ballbob says its a no brainer for LR owners - most repair gear is *tongue* 😬 *wink*