Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Movember racing!

Andrew Willoughby

Following Flymo's magnificent efforts a couple of years ago 😶‍🌫️ I've decided to take his lead and do the Movember campaign. I'm currently growing a stunning 'tache for November and am looking for sponsorship for prostate and testicular cancer research. Having had a brush with PC myself a few years ago I felt it was high time that I gave something back.

See here for my home page. This gives all details of Movember and shows how you can contribute to help beat these men's cancers.

Thanks in anticipation *thumbup*

Andrew

Brilliant response from my sprinting chums - thank you! *thumbup* I know a lot a blokes are doing the Movember campaign including other Club members, but if you've not contributed to this great cause yet visit here. Beware, now includes more ugly content! 😳

Thank you

Andrew *wavey*

Edited by - Andrew Willoughby on 9 Nov 2011 16:55:34

Edited by - Andrew Willoughby on 9 Nov 2011 16:56:45

Edited by - Andrew Willoughby on 9 Nov 2011 16:57:19

Three participants from the Speed Championship sporting handsome 'taches here. (I reckon the middle one's by far the best looking!).

A fabulous response to my campaign has now made £650 for Movember, funding vital research for men's cancers - thanks everyone 😶‍🌫️. If you've not had the chance to contribute to this wonderful cause yet just click on the 'donate' button - it would be great to reach a grand by the end of the month.

Thank you

Andrew *wavey*