Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Zetec: Pipercross Sausage Foam Filter, will it fit?

Damdy-Cash

Hi there,

I couldn't find the final answer to this question here on BC so may someone could advice on that please?

I'm planning to buy a Pipercross PX600 (C604D) for my Zetec with TB and 90mm trumpets, backplate I would take the undrilled one and o fit.

What I have found so far it a seems that I need to fit the backplate by 180° rotated to clear the bonnet and I would need to cut the bonnet hole (XFlow bonnet) a bit to get the filter trough.

Before I order the stuff, could someone confirm that it will work in this way?

Many thanks in advance and cheers Volker

I believe it will fit, however I would add that I bought one for mine and ended up taking it back as it would have been a lot of effort to make it fit and didn't think the clips could be easily made to fit.

I went to ITG and got a custom made filter made see my write up here. Not a cheap option though, so if you can make the Pipercross one fit it would be cheaper.

Phil Waters

Hallo Volker,

bei Burtonpower gibt es den passenden Filter mit der passenden Grundplatte. Alternativ kannst Du bei Dir um die Ecke zu Timms Autoteile gehen, dort gibt es ungebohrte Grundplatten. Die haben jemand der passt Dir alles an. Wenn mehr Fragen dazu anrufen, ich sage Dir wie es geht.

beste Grüße an den Niederrhein

Florian

Beschleunigung ist wenn die Traenen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht vorbei fliegen