Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yet another garage clear out

Foxy Smith

Having sold my Seven I'm left with a few bits and pieces that the new owner either did not want or did not have room for in his transporter. I'm not particularly looking for lot's of cash in fact I'm reasonably open to offers and I will donate a good percentage of anything raised to NTL

1. Pair of cloth covered early S-type seats with the small square headrests. Both in good condition and are complete with runners. £100 for the pair.

2. Stainless steel silencer. Believe it's the Vauxhall sports type. Highly polished. (was never refitted after professional polishing as I bought a Raceco can) Slightly dented on the underside, not visible. Could be a good conversion to re-packable with a bit of cutting and welding. £25

3. Early Ford type radiator fan £5

4. Set of Keihin FCR 41 Flat slide carbs. These were set up on a rolling road to be used with A Vauxhall 2.0L engine but I have jets/needles/spacers/trumpets and original throttle spindle for M/C use so may be of some interest to the BEC guys.

I have a custom made inlet manifold to be used with these carbs, but if the carbs were to go separately the manifold might be of interest to someone wanting to use M/C throttle bodies on a Vx engine. Not sure about pricing these but I think about £400.

Alan