Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight

Shaun_E

• Support Team

Superlight with 1.6 or 1.8 Supersport engine. Must have full screen and weather equipment and preferably with FIA bar and anti-cavitation kit.

Would consider a normal K-series with a six-speed box and supersport engine – adjustable/uprated suspension would be a bonus.

Budget figure £15k but could go up a little for the right car.

Ideally in South East.

• 1 month later...

are you still looking for one I have for sale superlight no 2 factory built 1.6 k series with throttle bodies and upgradedcams pulleys etc giving 175 bhp just wthin your price range 15.5k 8000 miles located farnham surrey *smile* *smile* also got acusump anti cavitation system

• Support Team

Sorry - found one about a week after my post. There were actually 3 superlights on the market at that time and I believe the other 2 are still for sale so I guess it's a difficult time to sell this particular model. Good luck anyway although really I should be encouraging you to keep the car. Although I've only had it 6 weeks I'm hooked and the only reason I can see to sell a Caterham is to upgrade!

If you really do need to sell then try advertising on http://www.findit.co.uk/cars/caterham.htm

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool*

dont know why its not listed but in case your interested its a factory built superlight No 2 with all the usual superlight extras including 6 speed box LSD wide track suspension ap uprated front brakes Ap clutch. the engine has reworked head by warrior engineering with race cams and throttle bodies giving 174bhp from the 1600k series engine. it also has an acusump anti caviation pressure system to stop oil surges plus oil cooler. Its yellow with silver anniversay stripe and has screen and doors plus FIA roll bar It runs on 13 inch minilites with yoko a032 rubber its for sale as i have taken delivery of a new facory built blackbird. the car was registered in january 1997 and has done 8000 miles i have had it nearly four years. during that time its been serviced and looked after by caterham midlands and john welch engineering in fleet

if your interested then give me a call on 01420 488993 or 07785 550788