Click here if you are having website access problems ×

TomTom 910

Rich N

My SatNav is for sale..

It's a TomTom 910 as seen here

It's in great (A1) condition as I take great care of my gadgets. I used it twice a week for a year. It comes with all the accessories, original box and manual, and I'll give you my TMC RDC connector which I paid £70 for. It comes with the latest software and latest map - I always kept both at the most recent bug-tested revision.

I'd like to see £70 but i'm open to offers - (I need to do a rear hub replacement on the tin-top and would like to pay for it by selling this!)

Features as copied from the web are below:

*arrowright*Maps of Europe, the USA and Canada on hard disk: Door-to-door navigation across Europe, the USA and Canada.

*arrowright*Smart extras: Built-in Mp3 player; 20 Gb (12 Gb free) of hard disk, enough for 1000’s of songs and pictures; remote control; and much more.

*arrowright*Clear spoken instructions, including street and place names: TomTom GO 910 speaks some 36 languages in over 50 different voices and can even announce street and place names.

*arrowright*Easy to use: Extra wide 4” LCD touchscreen gives you smart design and easy to use navigation literally at your fingertips.

*arrowright*Hands-free calling: Doubles as a hands-free car kit using Bluetooth® technology. So you can make & receive calls as you drive with just a touch of the screen.