Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Citroen Saxo VTR - Ideal First Car !

Dicky

I am selling my much loved Citroen Saxo VTR, which I have owned since new. This is a rare car, in that it is completely un-modified, and has not been subjected to big exhausts or body kits etc

The car is in very good condition, and has been treated to a good wash and polish almost every month since new.

Spec

Metallic Green (Amazon) Citroen Saxo VTR 3 door hatchback.

1997 (S)

83,000 miles.

1.6i Petrol (90bhp)

5 speed manual

Full service history with garage stamps.

Current MOT

Taxed to 31st July 2008

Recently had new brake discs and pads

Electric windows

Alloy wheels (tyres have plenty of tread)

Central locking

Power steering

Factory immobiliser (this car has it in the key, as opposed to the older models which required you to enter a PIN number on the dash) as well an aftermarket Clifford (not Thatcham approved) alarm.

Drivers Air Bag

Cloth upholstery

Also comes with full outdoor car cover.

Stereo consists of:-

Kenwood 'MASK' Radio & 6 CD Multi changer, (the original Citroen radio/cassette is still around somewhere if you want it.)

4 Channel Kenwood amplifier

Calibre 2 way component speakers in front doors (tweeters / mids) running of individual crossovers

12in Subwoofer in ported box.

This install is high spec, VERY loud, but installed very discreetly, and will happily serve anyone who may want this sort of thing. However, the boot install (amp and sub) can be removed if it is not wanted.

A couple battlescars but the rest of the bodywork is in fine condition. Sorry I haven't got any photos but I'm sure I can get some if you wanted them. Similar car advertised here :-

here

Car is in SW London.

Most important of all, I am looking for £1,500

Blatmail me if interested.

Regards

Richard

Edited by - Dicky on 29 May 2008 08:53:44

Post edited as I had forgotton I have a full car cover which will be included in the sale.

Also, I can confirm it is a VTR and the link is there to illustrate the colour and shape more than anything.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...