Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ex-Scholarship/Academy car

Graeme Smith

I'm looking for live axle ex-Scholarship/Academy cars for Classic Graduates. Not for myself but, as I'm secretary of the Club, I'm getting a lot of requests on where to find a car for Classic Grads. If you've a car for sale, or that might be for sale, pass me your details and I'll put you in touch with interested parties. Suitable cars are (fairly unmodified) VX1600s or X-Flows from 1995 - 2000 - live axle with the "Scholarship" front suspension mod (a two-part upper wishbone, rather than the ARB acting as part of the upper wishbone).

Hello,

My car is the one David speaks of.

I would be interested in the right swap.

My car is a 1600vx scolarship car.

it is all origial with the engine seals still fitted.

It's fully painted in bile yellow.

FIA bar.

I'd be interested in something fuel injected.

Get intouch if you have an offer.

Cheers

Simon

SwMBO has an ex scholarship car (1600 vx) and probably would be interested in selling (obviously for a fair price) to part fund her next caterham. Im pretty sure the car is unmolested and still has the engine seals etc in place.

Let me know if theres any interest.

Bob

GJT *wavey*, its a 'non news' story as if she sold the car, she'd immediately buy another (this time with a 'proper k series engine'!!

As to the sheds, I thought she'd been banned 😬 (The reality is that her new job has temporarily taken all mof her time...but like McArthur, she will return!!!)

Bob