Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Leatherman PST II Multitools

Roger Ford

As seen here

One unopened in packaging £25 + post

One opened (no instructions, not that you need any), may have been used once or twice but as new £20 + post

Postage should be £2.50, or collect from Twickenham or Anglesey next weekend.

Edit: Perhaps I should point out this is an obsolete model, I bought them cheap in the US a few years ago, and they've been sitting in my drawer ever since.

Edited by - Roger Ford on 26 Jun 2007 23:09:26

Thanks muchly Kev *thumbup* I'll ask Roger to do that. Can you email me your address again to toulouse7ens@yahoo.com please; *cool* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

Kev - no need thanks m8. The cost of postage to me here is same as UK (Roger just emailed me) so might as well come direct. Thanks anyway *thumbup* *thumbup*

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

Excuse me, this is the "For Sale" section, not a bloody social clearing house. Now, how do I turn off notification so I don't have to get informed everytime someone wants a chat...

(Both tools shipped today, BTW. Enjoy *wink*. Think I'm down to five Leathermans (Leathermen?) now. Or maybe six. Nine if you include the Micras.)

*arrowup* 😬 😬 Go to your first post Roger and at the bottom (written in red) it says 'click here to close thread'. Click , enter your name and password et voila! Thread closesd.....Payment done *thumbup*

Oh, by the way, safe trip down Kev 😬 😬 *wavey*

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

Sorry, missed this post on account of having denotified (?) the thread.

Have a fun weekend, and try not to stab anyone whilst playing with the Leatherman while drunk.

My wife argues that I shouldn't be allowed a Leatherman on account of me stabbing or cutting myself every time I use one. It's not true - there are SEVERAL occasions I've used one and NOT cut myself. OTOH, there are quite a few occasions that hasn't been true ... be careful, they're bl *cry* *cry*dy sharp.