Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Boo!

No Nuts

Mostly trying to keep up with Cam7 *wink*

Actually quite busy at work and home. Someone mentioned BC to me at the weekend so I thought I'd see if my nuts still worked as it were.

Have done a bit of 7ing but not much this year as the car has spent a lot of time in storage (I don't have a garage at the moment).

With any luck 2007 should see me out and about a bit more although maybe on 2 wheels rather than in the 7. You see I bought a bike last year to save petrol on the 74 mile round trip to work each day. I like 0-60 in 4 seconds but with 47mpg to boot. Plus smugly whizzing past all that slow / stationary traffic 😬 Although most of the 9K miles on the bike so far have been somewhat pedestrian as that's more my style dontchaknow! In 1998 I swore I'd never get back on a bike again! Well there you go. *smile*

And you folk? How're Mr K and the team?

NN 😳

Guy

Kipper and I are still sprinting - doing a lot of the speed championship rounds this year. *thumbup* 😬

Kipper Jnr is resting from racing and sprinting this year. You know he works for GPR at Silverstone 🤔 a rather longer commute that you have

Mrs K

PS Get off your bike and back in the 7 😬 😬

😬 Thanks Mrs MAV

Not quite sure why, or if, I was ever away. Certainly never in spirit.

Paul, guess what, kites are in storage too 🙆🏻. So no need for the fire extinguishers. More to the point, I don't ever recall flying my kites in front of anyone *eek*.

Mrs K, great to hear you are still sprinting. L7C sprints are now out of my financial means since they made programmable ECUs not eligible for class 2. ☹️

Sorry, the bike stays - even if I have just spent 3 hours changing just 3 of the 4 plugs. Grrr gnash gnash!! 😬

NN 😳

Edited by - No Nuts on 17 Jul 2006 22:31:06

Actually noticed marked improvement in the bike this morning on the way to the nice man who's going to do all the hard work (like change #3 plug!). Well, the front wheel was more in the air than usual. *eek*

Amazing what a plug change can do, eh Birty?

NN 😳