Seven Club Ltd (trading as Lotus Seven Club) held its first AGM on Sunday 10th October 2021 between 1100 and 1140 in an online (virtual) format.
The meeting was chaired by the Club's current Chair, Richard Nichol, with all seven of the Company's current Directors being in attendance. The meeting was also attended by 42 non-Director members.
The election results for Director positions, based on a voting process that was open to all registered members of Seven Club Ltd, were announced as follows:
- Chair - standing for a three year term: Richard Nichol
- General Secretary - standing for a one year term: James Batchelor
- Treasurer - standing for a three year term: Martin Phipps
- Director (without portfolio) - standing for a one year term: Stuart Forshaw
- Director (Membership Secretary) - standing for a three year term: Simon Houghton
- Director (Trackday Lead) - standing for a three year term: Simon Maitland
- Director (without portfolio) - standing for a one year term: Phil Scown
All seven Director appointments were confirmed for their respective terms with effect from the AGM.
The Directors would like to thank all members who participated in the voting process or who attended the AGM.
Further detail will be reported in November's edition of Lowflying.
General Secretary and Vice Chair