The Club offers support for every aspect of owning and driving a Lotus or Caterham Seven from maintenance to improving driving skills, and from insurance discounts to specialist technical advice and assistance.
Our members have a wealth of experience and knowledge, and are always willing to provide support when you need it- whether routine or - worst case – emergency!
Becoming a member is easy – There is no joining fee just a modest annual subscription that gives you access to:
- Club Events: Opportunities to purchase tickets to Club events, track days & sprints located around the country
- Discounted tickets to major public UK & international events at top locations like Silverstone
- A hugely successful & friendly Speed Championship
- An annual road tour programme, both in the UK and overseas
- Annual trackday programme with free tuition, and buddy system
- The opportunity to join our volunteers at events, track days & sprints helping with everything from marshalling to cooking on the BBQ
- Area Meetings: The opportunity to attend meetings & events in your area, both social and driving, that are organized by your Area Representative. You will have a local network of Seven related friends who share and appreciate your passion, and can provide advice and other support when you need it. In many cases they may also be able to help with specialist tools and other equipment
- Lowflying Magazine: our monthly magazine delivered to your door which includes interesting articles, technical advice, Seven related news, interviews, Club calendar of events, classified adverts, results from competitive Club events, Area Meetings Directory & more
- The Club Online. Members can join our online community, and take a full part in our popular “Blatchat” forum, where members get advice and information, find all manner of relevant technical information and buy and sell items. Members also have access to the “Members Only” sections of the website, where they can:
- Find full details of events,
- Download booking forms and other documents,
- Browse the latest member only deals & discounts,
- Create and maintain a blog, and/or photograph and video albums
- Access to an International community of Lotus and Caterham 7 Clubs: There are clubs as far north as Sweden and Norway right down through Europe to Italy all of whom offer our members support in visiting their countries and a warm welcome to their events
- Members’ Discounts: You could easily pay for your membership and more by taking the opportunity of our array of fantastic discounts offered by over 50 different companies exclusively for Club members including insurance, breakdown cover, services, parts & accessories, clothing, wheel repair & refurbishment, tools fasteners, cars & vans, car & van hire, financial advice & PR and more
- Club Regalia: The chance to buy Caterham and Lotus Seven Club regalia either online or at many Club events.
So Seven great reasons for joining the Caterham and Lotus Seven Club.
See you soon ………