Click here if you are having website access problems ×

rare opportunity... supurb brand new custom S-type tonneau - perfect!

masha

I have a supurb custom made brand new tonneau up for grabs. It is manufactured by tayloring whiz Jill Judd and based on a std. Caterham full Tonneau for dedion cars but with 2 clever features:

- it has two perfectly taylored pockets to accommodate the headrests of Caterham's current S-type seats

- it is made from one piece so it has no zip so it is even more water tight

Its beautifully made in the correct material with all the seams and edging done supurbly.....

.....So, if you are fed-up with the removing headrests from your leather/fabric S-type seats to put your tonneau on this one is for you.

It is brand new and only has 4 black poppers fitted in the standard places, so there is plenty of scope to fit it perfectly to your 7 - a bag with the remaining 6 black poppers will be included. This tonneau cost £135 to make and is virtually unused. Offering it for sale at £75 - which includes delivery to your address (or £65 if you want to collect it from the Ringlestone area meet tonite Thu 7 Mar).

email ms81@cant.ac.uk to express and interest or reserve it today

correction: Ringlestone meet (Kent & East Sussex) meet is in fact tomorrow Thu 8th May - the free delivery deal obviously applies to tomorrow's meet, or if you can collect from the Kent area (including the Caterham factory Saturday AM as I'm collecting some parts).

Masha

I'll have it if you can hold onto it until I can get over to Ringlestone or give it to Mick Smith to hold.

Let me have your address off list to roy.booth@reuters.com.

How far forward were the seats when the 'humps' were fitted. Mine have room for a standard tonnea down the back so about 2" in front of the bulkhead, will this be OK.

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Okay - sold to Roy as he's popping a cheque in the post today, I will let others know on this page if there is any change of plan. Roy I will mail you separately and can arrange to pass the already boxed-up tonneau to Mick Smith Thu eve. marked for your attn.

congrats. on the speedy response.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

This is now for sale again as it won't fit my car without moving al the poppers and they're only 1/2 inch out so its not really practical to move them. Same prices as originally bought. Can be collected from the Phoenix meets or may deliver if blatable from Fleet.

Roy

See willfly.net for more info.

If you don't spin you ain't trying *smile*

Happiness is knowing you have just a tad too much power *wink*

Darn - sorry to hear that Will, I thought it would be perfect - drop Phil Drury a line, he's based in Ashford and I know he's very interested in securing a taylored cover like this one and has a just built car and may find it all lines up first time.

regards

M

Nifty

The contact telephone number for Jill Judd is 01798 813389 and she is in

West Chiltington, West Sussex. I have just had a couple of 'ears' fitted to my toneau, and the workmanship, or should that be workwomanship *smile*, is of the highest order *thumbup*. Jill also made me some very nice half doors at a fraction of the Caterham price. Half doors were £75 and the ears £35.

Charles