Jump to content
Click here if you are having website access problems ×

car cover

Garry R

Recommended Posts

But the cover won't protect the car from condensation.

For that you need a dehumidifier or something like an Airflow Air Chamber or Carcoon Veloce.


I have one of the Specialised Car Covers  - long term outdoor version at great expense (even though the car is never outdoors!?@*!) - but I have found that over time it just gets grubby to the point where I don't bother putting it on the car now as I think it might be detrimental.  It's such a big, heavy duty thing that it's almost too awkward to clean/vacuum.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...