Jump to content
Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Newbie question...


Recommended Posts

'fraid so. For the club championship and, indeed, any other MSA event you'll need a FIA rollbar which must always be accompanied by the Petty Strut or fit a cage.


PS if you have any other questions on the speed championship you'll be better off posting on the Speed Events section which is where we all tend to lurk rather than on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...