Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sutton Sevens

Mark Durrant

All

Just to remind you that we will be meeting at 7.00pm sharp this Thursday evening at the Woodmans in Woodmansterne for the first Sutton 7's Blat into Surrey. Anyone have a preference for the route?

Also we will be discussing the 'Sutton 7 Project' and agreeing the finishing touches!

See you Thursday and any other owners from the Sutton area who didn't make it last time are free to join us.

Mark

Hopefully all being well, I'm picking up my first 7 tomorrow, and no doubt I'll cover a lot of miles tomorrow!!!!

If I can make it on Thursday I would love to join in, get some ideas about driving technique etc.

So all being well, see you on Thurs.

Nice one.

See you all there - mine's the yellow, black and dirt 7 (mostly dirt) with no front number plate (it just fell off).

If I can undo the rusty dzus you can also have a look at the radar detector install and for anyone with a non-dry sumped K series, the Pace dry sump system is also installed.

This open to anyone. Am relatively new 7 owner, learning fast.

Am living in Brighton but work at Effingham Junction so would be cool to meet up thursday night. As I am not local could any of you lads supply a more descriptive explanation of the meeting point??

Looking 4ward to it..

Dan

Bright yellow 1.4k K7TRM

he's a cheesy geezer (:p)

James,

I popped into Tesco’s over the weekend on the A217, parked the se7en when an old bloke wandered over to me.

Old bloke…. Nice car mate .. I had a run-in with one of then last week.

Me……. Oh where.

Old bloke……. In Sutton, it had a aluminium bonnet it was fast.

Me…. What car do you dive, ( me thinks aluminium bonnet/Sutton must be James having fun).

Old bloke…… It’s the one over there. He points in his hand in the air, and I see a TVR.

Me ……. Nice car.

Old bloke……. I had her revving her guts out but the other car had me beet, I backed off at 60 cos there was no point.

Me……. I think I have a fair idea who that was, bloody fast car.

The old bloke chats for a bit then wanders off.

I walk over to where he was pointing to have a better look at his car, am I must say I was impressed.

But is was not a TVR. Had a good look at it, and it is a strange car. It has a badge on the back saying ROBIN, never seen a Robin Hood car before. Had a good wander around and left, thinking to myself if James can beet this car then Fat Arine don’t stand a chance.

Strange that it only had three wheels, dam fast those Robin Hood’s.

Doug.

Ps see you on Thursday.

I remember the Robin you are talking about!

How could I forget!

It was a good job I had a set of drag slicks on the car or I would not have stood a chance!

I would have beaten him by a bit more but he had removed a front wheel in favour of aero-dynamics the cheat.

My car must have TIT written on it somewhere because so many people shout look at the TIT in that noddy car!

James