Jump to content
Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Which exhaust do I have?

Julian Thompson

Recommended Posts

The 4 into 2 is termed the "cat replacement pipe". After SVA you can buy one of these. There is a rumour of a single SLR cat pipe has been used to SVA all the SLRs in Worcestershire and the surrounding districts, with the new car owners speccing "cat replacement pipes" and no cat.



253 BHP K-seriesteeth.gif, no gearboxbum.gifid=red>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's no rumour. teeth.gif


Julian, the 4-2-1 cat-replacement pipe is about 160 quid. You can coerce Caterham into supplyhing this in place of the 4-1 cat but you wouldn't get through the SVA without the cat, hence the chap in Worcs lending his out.


(see location to the left)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...