Jump to content
Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Centre thingy for wheel on my wagon


Recommended Posts

Being a complete dumbo (sorry, that's not meant to cause offence to any elephants reading this) - I'm not sure but think the wheel is a Minator 14" - the one with lots of spokey bits. In our house move Mr FH lost the middle bit off one wheel which resembles a goose-egg sized cup and when we asked Caterham for some replacements, we got the ones that look like nite-lite holders.....and they just fell through the 'ole in the middle.


Does anyone have a spare one for sale or know where we can get one please?


Thank you for sparing the time to read this chaps



p.s request is reasonably urgent as we would like to go to France next week with wheels "fully clothed"


Edited by - fullharness on 27 Jun 2002 23:12:11

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...