Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheeltorque trip to Nurburgring June 27th/28th

Richard Ince

Eh What ??? Single seater or 2 seater?

Roger, a couple of mates of mine(with black Turbo 4 and silver 964RS) will be having words when they see you. You got them all excited when you snapped them for the Ring article in that Porsche GT mag last year. When they finally read it, no mention .....

Made me laugh though.

Matt

I am not sure if you would want a ride! The cornering is unbelievable, based on differences at other circuits a 7:35-7:45 lap should be possible!

I would not wish to be in the passenger seat on the decent to Adeneau bridge!!!!

However, if you want a ride please ask.

Richard,

Just wondering does your Radical have data logging? if so don't suppose there's any chance of seeing a few bits of info in particular speed, cornering and acceleration forces for maybe Oulton Park or Brands? (or even the Nurburgring after you've been there!)

I've just started playing with data logging in my Caterham, having been comprehensively overtaken by a couple of Radicals at Oulton Park a few weeks ago it'd be interesting to see just how much they gain through the corners/on the straights etc.

Cheers

Rob G

Rob G

www.SpeedySeven.com

i am travelling wednesday and booked on the 08.00 seacat out of dover.

not sure what the overall numbers looking like but there are still vacancies - hope gerry doesnt turn to his race team mates and offer them special deals!

Excuse me, who are you calling old? Bet I'm younger than you are dearie! Anyway, I look forward to meeting you petal. Bringing your car, or are you just going to be hanging around your "mate" Richard's garage, looking to be add ballast? wink.gif

Looks like only 2 R500's on the above list. Pat Jennings will probably have his as well.

I hope the circuit will not be too busy. I am planning to be out for the 8:00AM start which I believe they are doing to make up for the 15:00 finish on Friday.

Sandy and I going - provided I can get passports replaced after losing them (stolen) along with £1700 of other electronics at the end of Le Mans!! Along with Mike and Liz Day, Felix Klauser and Andy Graham and Bro

Paul

Zeeeeeeetec . . .

Edited by - paul.davis on 19 Jun 2002 11:08:15

Sorry to hear about your loss at Le Mans Paul. I hope you and Sandy had a brilliant time up to that point to compensate. sad.gif

Anyway, you missed out myself and Blackbirdman from our party. An innocent, executive oversight I'm sure! wink.gifthumbsup.gif

I have just received my Road Book and see the briefing is at 8:00. I thought the track was going to open at 8:00 to make up for the 15:00 close on Friday!

Circuit Driver is doing a feature on the ultimate Track Day car during the event. R500 v Radical SR3, the result will be very interesting.

Looking at the £37500 thread I agree that if Caterham push the price of the R500 any further they will start passing potential sales to Radical.

This time next week.......

I'm sure Gerry cuts and pastes the same pages every year. He definately said 8.00am start day 1. Good to see there are only 140 cars. Over 100 down on last year. Cool.

Roger, if you're still listening, does Gerry give you a freebie if you list yourself as Media? I might represent 'Penthouse' next year and see how far that gets me ......

(Tell me to pi55 off if I'm being nosey.)

but are there really only 140 cars? is see several drivers associated with more than one car on the same entry number eg team 64 has 4 drivers and 3 cars!

is this a racket we have yet to understand (and exploit)?!