Click here if you are having website access problems ×

was it you??

martinwhitcher

Maybe there was another one in town? I'm GK51 HVE, black with a silver stripe, 1.6KSS. But, yes, I'm local; just off the A272 about half way between Winchester and Petersfield. Was it you at the A31 / A272 junction earlier that afternoon, dodging the Homelands traffic?

yes to the area (live in romsey, brought up in winc) not too keen on that road though, lots of bikers not too many places to overtake and POLICE?!?! but i MUCH prefer the morestead to corhampton then down to denmead road much quieter more twisty and quick!! do you know it? mostly go up to salisbury area across the plains etc.

Martin

Ah yes, the Morestead road teeth.gif. I used to live in Owslebury, and know that area very well; as you say, an excellent road. I have been stopped by the police on the approach to Corhampton (if you turn left at the end of the Morestead road); be aware. They were hid in the bushes with a laser gun, getting people going down the hill into the 40 limit.

Any recommendations for blats in the Salisbury area? Preferably B roads....

cheers for the warning! there are some great roads around salisbury we usually head for zig-zag (hill) but i normally play follow the leader, Casbar knows the roads around that area very well!! we normally go out once a month if your up for a blast.

Martin

Sounds good. I was sent the directions for a good road this morning;

ZZ bend is on the B3081 about 4 miles SE of Shaftesbury near Melbury

Abbas. Downhill if approached from the SE you can turn round in the farmyard at the base and then really enjoy.........

Don't know if that was the same one you mention?

I'd be up for a blast next time you're out; give me shout. Cheers.